FLEET Commandor Recording of costs
The Fleet Commandor c/s system allows you to record all kinds of costs.
Costs can be introduced in different ways, e.g.:
- entered manually (invoices, receipts, policies, internal evidence, etc.)
- imported from data transferred from Orlen, BP, Statoil, Shell fuel card systems, etc.
- imported from phone records ORANGE, PLUS GSM, etc.
- imported from service stations and other companies
- transferred from financial and accounting systems.
Invoices may contain all or some of the following:
- invoice number, invoice item, date of purchase, date of issue
- invoice issuer (allows grouping of invoices from indicated issuers)
- content - name of the service, goods and additional comments
- cost group - assigns the cost to one of the cost groups and its user defined account (e.g. fuel, repairs, insurance, employee expenses, etc.)
- for fuel accounts - the amount of refuelled fuel
- net value, VAT, gross
- type of payment (e.g. cash, wire transfer, check, card)
- for fuel card payments - fuel card number
- the status of the meter at which the purchase was made.
In order to allow comprehensive data analysis, each cost item is described by the system with information such as:
- registration number and make and type of vehicle
- employee name
- organizational unit in which the cost was incurred
- MPK (cost centre)
- cost generic symbol.